Saturday 10 September 2016

Tits for peace.

After writing my last update I decided that I didn’t want to have supper by myself.  A quick search on the web revealed a group of people interested in travel meeting in a trendy bar.  I went along to find a slightly hesitant group of individuals sitting at a table outside a busy pub I sat down and order a beer along with the rest of the motley crew.  After a few dead ends and small talk, I found getting them to talk about themselves was the only way to get them to open up.  Thankfully my food arrived and I had the chance to break off and focus on something less mentally taxing.  As I made my excuses, paid and was about to leave I noticed a poster on the wall, it read:

“Tits for peace”


Well if that’s what it takes to bring peace to the world then I’m in!


No comments:

Post a Comment